Product Detailed Description
2015 Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard With 2016 Index Binding Package
Please note: The 2016 Index Binding comes in all black or with blue accents as pictured.
Please include a comment at checkout if you have a preference.
Beginner to advanced, the Trip covers the entire spectrumů It's the perfect board for any level rider. Smooth and forgiving for the beginner, yet aggressive and fluid for the advanced rider like LF's very own Colin Harrington... don't "Trip" on how much fun you'll have riding! The Trip is a consistent performer with unmatched value that will keep money in your pocket and put a smile on your face!
- NEW, LF Exclusive M6 Metric Inserts - The best board to binding hold ever, more threads provide tighter, more secure hold.
- Aggressive, Continuous rocker - Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull - Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Modern Bat Tail - Fuller than the original for more lift off the tail of the board and tucked in the tips for quick transitions.
- Molded-in, Warped Long Based Side Fins - Superior tracking hold with minimum drag.
2016 Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Binding
With a re-designed and improved fit in 2012, the Index wake board binding provides a stable platform for beginners and intermediates, or those looking to share a pair of bindings to use to progress. Easy to use and packed with features found on our high end bindings, the new Index is the perfect value setup for the entire family to share
- IP6 Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Comfort Liner: Dual density tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Double Lace System: Lace system allows ease into and out of binding.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions.
Available On-line Size Combinations
130-58: 130 CM Board with Size 5 to 8 Bindings
130-812: 130 CM Board with Size 8 to 12 Bindings
138-812: 138 CM Board with Size 8 to 12 Bindings
138-1215: 138 CM Board with Size 12to 15 Bindings
142-812: 142 CM Board with Size 8 to 12 Bindings
142-1215: 142 CM Board with Size 12to 15 Bindings
146-812: 146 CM Board with Size 8 to 12 Bindings
146-1215: 146 CM Board with Size 12to 15 Bindings
You can have any size combination, just order the correct board and
add a comment at checkout on what bindings size you really need.