Product Detailed Description
O'Neill Gooru Tech Men's Competition Style Slalom and Wakeboard Vest
SALE PRICE IS SUBJECT TO COLOURS AND SIZES ON HAND - CALL WITH QUESTIONS 1-866-955-0917
For years the O’Neill Gooru Comp Vest was one of our best-selling comp vests. The team at O’Neill’s Area 52 R&D Facility totally redesigned it for 2017. In the past the Gooru had been a sleek pullover design. Although it looked sweet, all too often it was difficult to get in and out of all by yourself. Now the Gooru has a front zipper design that still gives it that iconic look without the hassle of a pullover vest.
The Nytrolite foam technology has to be the coolest part about this vest. It is three times lighter than traditional foam and absorbs 20% less water, helping reduce the overall weight of the vest. It is also approximately 10% more buoyant than PVC foam, reducing the amount of foam needed for equal float in the water.
Something to remember is that the Gooru is fully reversible. 2 looks. 1 vest.
- 100% TechStretch
- Front Zipper for easy entry
- Reversible Design for multiple looks
- Wrap Around Paneling for improved rib protection
- NytroLite Foam for added buoyancy without additional bulk
- Anatomical Flex Points and Segmented Foam Core for a vest that wraps around you with an excellent fit.
NOTE: This is not a Transport Canada approved flotation device.