Product Detailed Description
O'Brien Child Neoprene DOT Approved Vest
Child Vest Details :
- Two styles, Boys or Girls
- Safety Neck Flap on CCGA vests
- Increased stretch ability for better fit.
- Zip closure and 2 belts for security
- Wide armholes for comfort
- Canadian Coast Guard approved
Rapid dry Qubicfit fabric
- Dries quicker than neoprene
- Lighter weight than neoprene
- More environmentally friendly to produce than neoprene.
- More resistant to mold & mildew
Size: Child 30 - 50 lbs
Please note: Transport Canada requires that all vests for children under 90 pounds have the flap behind the neck to earn their approval and be counted as flotation vests to keep you legal on the water.
For additional explanation of Canadian Boating Safety Regulations feeling free to give us a call or visit: