Product Detailed Description
2016 Starboard Drive Starshot - 10'5" x 30" - Stand Up Paddle Board- By Starboard
12 foot version of this board also available @ 50 % off while stock lasts
THIS 10'5" DRIVE HAS SMALL CRACKS ON THE SIDE FROM DISPLAY - TOTALLY FINE, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW!!!
A long-time favorite in the range, chosen for its versatility and all-round fun, the performance bar has been raised with the new, improved Drive. The new bottom configuration of a single concave forward moving through to heavy V in the midsection, with deep concaves running through to V in the tail has radically improved the speed and maneuverability with a crisp and lively rail-to-rail feel.
- 10’5” is the shortest all round shape, designed for greater maneuverability and reactivity on the wave.
- 30” width is stable for lighter riders up to 90kg wanting a board that does it all. If you are 90KG this is definitly a surf oriented SUP!
- Narrower width increases speed and tracking due to holding the paddle straighter to the board.
- Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V”
- Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
- Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
- Tail V increases maneuverability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
Use for: fitness, touring, racing, general family recreation, white water