Product Detailed Description
Radar Graviton Trick Ski Blank
Please note: There ais only 42 inch Black/Red left in stock at this sale price - but don't worry we can order you whatever size you like based on the 2016 pricing
It took a while but our pal Matt Rini finally convinced the rest of the team at Radar it was time to build a trick ski.
The Graviton was several years in the making and sure to add points to your pass. Change your game on the Graviton.
This is a trick ski with no compromises. There's no need to have 2 skis anymore. You can do better hands and toes on this one ski. Guaranteed.
Matt Rini, Shaper.
- Wide Center Section: More Surface area under foot, more pop, more stability
- Narrower Tip and Tail: Softer landings for quicker transition between tricks, tighter line on landings, acts as a smaller ski on toes with less "catch"
Flatspot Rocker (3-Stage Rocker)
- Oversized flatspot for better balance and re-centering
- Doesn't stick to the water
- Better release
- Stops trailing edge lift, adding stability
- More edge control
- Machined PU Core: Controlled swing weight, perfect core fit
- Carbon laminates: More action off the wake, quicker between tricks
Built in Sizes: 40.5 inch 42 inch (last one in stock is 42") 43.5 inch
Order 42G - for Black/Red 42 inch length /B>