Product Detailed Description
2016 Blend Starshot - 11'2" x 30" - Starboard Stand Up Paddle Board
Designed on the popular Blend model, the Starshot Blend is a perfect flat water-to-wave crossover for riders wanting lower volume, lower weight and higher performance
Blend SUP Features:
- 112 length combines glide and maneuverability. 30 width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
- Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Wood(stocked), AST Electric, Starshot(stocked), ASAP(stocked) and Inflatable Technologies(stocked).
- Bottom shape: Mono-concave to double to V in the tail. Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board. Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
Starshot Construction Features:
- Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ?berglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements. Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture. Boards under 100 feature a tail kick pad.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
Blend Starshot SUP Specs.
Length - 11 foot 2 inch
Width - 30 inch
Thickness - 4.4 inch
Volume - 178 Litre
Fins: Removable - 1 - 220 Centre, 2 - 4.5" outer
Use for: fitness, touring, general family recreation, white water and easy travelling
Check out our paddle selection