Product Detailed Description
Connelly HP Slalom Ski with Nova Lace Up Front and a Rear Toe Plate
The Connelly HP is a smooth and forgiving intermediate ski, with years of design experience poured into the mold. The tunnel is shallow and narrow, stabilizing the ski for cruising around the lake, but is deep enough to carve nice turns. Well suited for all water conditions it will deliver pure enjoyment for the recreational skier.
* Closed cell polyurethane resin core
* Recreational glass flex sequence
* C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
* Acrylam base
* Standard Tunnel
- Nova Lace-up Adjustable Front and Rear Boots
- Aluminum drop through fin with foil
66 inch - 100 to 170 pounds
68 inch - 130 to 200 pounds
70 inch - 160 to 230 pound
Please note: All ski length recommendations are based on a combination of factors,
including ski width, skier skill level, preferred boat speed,, open or slalom course skiing and
if the skiers could use some help on their deep water starts.