Product Detailed Description
ONeill Mens PsychoFreak 4- 3 MM Full Length Wetsuit
The O'Neill Men's PsychoFreak 4 - 3 MM mens Full Length Wetsuit utilizes the all new XXXDS or triple XDS neoprene with 200% stretch capabilities. XXXDS-Air wetsuit firewall is also updated to be more insulating and water wicking than ever on the suit. For the PsychoFreak 4/3 MM wetsuit, O'Neill have put this state of the art insulation in the chest, back and lower core panels. UltraFlex XXXDS arms, shoulders and lower legs add flex and durability to the right places. If all that wasn't enough the 2012 Psycho Freek also puts ONeill's new SuperSeam stichless technology to work, with narrower double Superseams that are 60% thinner and lighter. ONeill PsychoFreak wetsuits takes you beyond warm, beyond flexible and beyond your imagination.
- Z.E.N. Zip closure - O'Neill's innovative patented entry system is the most imitated entry/closure system in the world. This free floating exterior mini zip allows for a zipperless feel and stops water from entering the wetsuit.
- Pullover Barrier 2 - Features a pullover internal neck seal that blocks out water for maximum performance in cold to frigid conditions
- Plasma seals- A fluid seam weld seal at the wrists and/or ankles to prevent over expansion and seal out water.
- External key pocket - Located along the lower leg inseam and constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene, this new key pocket is easy to access and completely secure
- 2X fluid SuperSeam weld - Now 60% thinner and lighter, this is a revolutionary stitchless seam construction that utilizes a non-chafing high grade, silicon based urethane applied in liquid form to both sides of the triple-glued seam completely blocking out water without restricting flexibility.
- Krypto knee padz - Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability.
- XXXDS Air - Extremely insulating and super stretch to 200%.
Offered in a great size range, but has historically been difficult to find stock at O'Neill so be sure to order as far in advance as possible:
XS, S, MS, M, MT, LS, L, LT, XLS, XL and XLT
View Size Chart